If you’re looking for the best tile saw for backsplash, look no further. We have compiled a list of the 10 best tile saw for backsplash on our own personal experience and research.
Our top picks include some of the most well-known and highly rated options on the market, so you can be sure you’re getting the best possible product for your needs. No matter what your budget is, we have a tile saw for backsplash that’s perfect for you. So take a look and find the perfect one for your needs!
10 Best tile saw for backsplash
Norske Tools NDBP264 10" Glass Cutting Diamond Blade for Glass Tiles and Backsplash Tiles
- Very fine diamond grit which consistently gives a smooth and chip-free results
- High performance bond matrix for faster, longer, smoother cutting
- Premium quality steel core minimizes vibration with 8mm diamond segment in height
- Continuous rim
- 5/8" Arbor
SKIL 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw - 3540-02
$85.99 in stock
6 used from $67.93
- Corrosive resistant stainless steel top supports tiles up to 12 x 12-inch
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Blade cooling water reservoir to keep blade cool while minimizing dust and debris
- Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees. Cut material: Stone/Masonry
- Cross cut capacity: 7.75-inch; Diagonal cut capacity: 7.25-inch
QEP 6-7006GLQ 7-Inch Continuous Rim Glass Tile Diamond Blade, 7mm Rim Height, 5/8-Inch Arbor, Wet Cutting, 8730 Max RPM
2 used from $34.65
- Designed for use with a wet tile saw
- For wet cutting at speeds up to 8,730 RPM
- 5/8 in. arbor fits most brands of wet tile saws
- Steel blade
- 7mm diamond-coated cutting edge
QEP 22400Q 3/5 HP Torque Master Tile Saw, 4-Inch,Black/Yellow
- Easily cuts ceramic, marble, slate and stone tile
- Made from plastic to prevent rust and corrosion
- Portable design makes this wet tile saw easy to transport
- Hinged cutting table is adjustable for making 22.5 degree and 45 degree miter cuts
- Includes 4 in. QEP continuous rim diamond blade, rip guide, angle guide and clip-on extension table
QEP 6-7003Q 7 Inch Diameter Continuous Rim Premium Diamond Blade for Wet Cutting Porcelain and Ceramic Tile, 5/8 Inch Arbor, 8730 Maximum RPM
- Engineered to cut: tile, marble, Porcelain
- Continuous rim-Inchwet-Inch minimizes chipping
- Arbor size of 0.625-Inch
- 8730 Maximum RPM
STICKGOO 10-Pack Tile Edge Trim, 12" Wall Molding Trim for Peel and Stick Backsplash Tile, No Self-Adhesive Tile Edge Decorative Liner (Copper)
- ✿Groove Design - Compared to other peel and stick trims, the groove design can cover imperfections on the edges for a better decorative effect.
- ✿Easy DIY - Other PVC trims are relatively soft, so it is easy to bend and deform during the installation process. Our wall trims are thicker and harder, which is very easy to install.
- ✿Wide Application - Widely used to create a perfect edge of PVC tile, mosaic tile, thicker subway backsplash, kitchen & bathroom backsplash, TV background wall, ceiling, mirror, window door frame etc.
- ✿Product Features - Water resistant, heat resistant, durable and repaintable. The size of the corner molding trim is 12" (L) X 4/5" (W), Thickness: 2/5".
- ✿Tips - This is not a self-adhesive trim and needs to be glued on the back. No special tools required, use a utility knife, scissors or saw to cut.
Art3d 10-Sheet Peel and Stick Backsplash Tile for Kitchen Bathroom Fireplace Laundry Room in White Marble Tone
- Easy DIY, Just Peel & stick, cut with tin snip , utility knives or hand saws, saving large amount on labor
- Staggered interlocking match, seamless transition between tiles
- Waterproof, heat resistant, stain resistant, anti-scratch, high impact, lightweight, safe, fadeless, no maintenances
- Realistic stone/rock finish with tangile texture, hard core, stiff and firm, long-lasting
- Suitable surfaces: painted gypsum/dry wall, ceramic tile, linoleum, glass, marble/granite, metal/steel, sealed/polished/painted wood
Fear Struck Kitchen
|Is Adult Product|
INNO STICKERS 10 Sheets Hexagon Peel and Stick Tile Backsplash,Waterproof Stick on Backsplash, 11.42" x 11.42" Self-Adhesive Marble Tiles for Kitchen,Bathroom,Bedroom
- SIMPLE AND SMART DESIGN - The hexagon peel and stick backsplash come in a pure black and baby-skin surface, creating a stylish modern look for your home. The tiles are made of STONE COMPOSITE with 3mm thick, not PVC or gel-like tiles, look almost the same with the real marble tiles.
- COVERAGE AREA - 10 sheets thickened self-adhesive tiles in a box, 3mm thick, 11.42" x 11.42" each, covering about 9.04 Square Feet.
- FUNCTION AND OCCASION - INNO STICKERS hexagon peel and tick backsplash has multi-layer structure that enable the tiles waterproof, oil-proof, heat resistant and anti-scratch. Easily wipe to remove stains, protect the walls from splashes and oil. Ideal for living room, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom.
- INSTALLMENT INSTRUCTION - Nice for new users and super easy to operate! Just peel the back film and stick it to the surface you want. Please make sure the position you want to stick and better to paste it for one time, maintaining stickiness and avoiding waste. And if you want to adjust the shape of each piece,we recommend you to cut with below tools, utility knife, razor knife or handheld circular saw.
- 10 Years Warranty - We promise that you will get a 10-year-guarantee and if you meet any problems while using, please feel free to contact us at the first time.
Tile Cutter for Ceramic Tile Floor Tile and Glass Tile Cut Straight and radius cuts Tile Cutter Hand Tool for Cutting Wall Tile Porcelain Tile and Glass Tile is Faster and Cleaner than Wet Tile saw
- EASY TO USE TOOLS FOR CUTTING TILE: Thorough printed Instructions and Multiple Videos, how to cut Ceramic Tile, How to cut Glass Mosaic Backsplash, How to Cut Porcelain Tile, How to Cut Radius ,How to cut Straight lines, wiggly lines.
- NO WET SAW RENTAL NO MESSY TILE SAW CUTTER : Even Professional Tilers don't like the mess a wet saw makes and that even the best diamond blades can chip the edges of the tiles, and forget about cutting glass mosaic backsplash tiles on a mesh with a water saw, they chip, scrunch up, fly away, and when they get wet they fall off anyway. So you end up pushing each tiny tile through the wet saw with what’s left of your fingers.
- NO RUNNING IN AND OUT THE HOUSE From the Basement or The Driveway, Trailing Through The House Up and Down The Stairs in the Freezing Rain or Burning Sun a Thousand Times with Every Single Tile For Every Single Cut, You Can't use a Wet Saw in The House - She Won't Let You ! She’s Right It's Way Too Messy! And If you do, you’ll be in Marriage Guidance, and still be finding bits 20 years from now
- HOW TO CUT GLASS MIRROR STAINED GLASS SHEETS With Other Hints Tips And Trade Secrets. Do You Know Anybody That Didn’t Break The Last Piece Of Glass They Tried To Cut? That's Because 99% Of The Wheels Are Junk Reconstituted Tungsten Carbide Then You Tap It With That Ball Thing On The End, Tap Tap Tap, Cross Your Fingers Close Your Eyes And Hope For The Best, Then Pick The Broken Pieces Off The Floor.
- UNCONDITIONAL LIFETIME GUARANTEE MADE IN SCOTLAND GREAT BRITAN : Stamped In the Steel Lets face it If you were Bungee Jumping what would you want stamped on the side Made in Great Britain or Made in, Well Some Other Place